Motorized Window Treatments
There are at least 10 good reasons to motorize your window treatments:
- Convenience - Gain complete control over every one of your shades with the click of a button, your mobile device or a preset timer.
- Privacy - Have your shades raised or lowered as needed before you ever enter the room.
- Energy Efficiency - Even when you're away from home, you can set your timer to activate your shades and lower your heating and cooling costs.
- Protection - During the sunniest parts of the day, you can protect your artwork, furniture and flooring from harmful UV rays.
- Increased Home Value - Adding the convenience and functionality of motorized shades will make your home that much more valuable.
- Wake-up Call - Rise and shine to the rising sun by setting your bedroom shades accordingly.
- Clean & Clear - With no chains or cords to get in the way, the look is minimal... the effect is safe and clean.
- Security - While away from home, you can have your shades lift and lower periodically to give the appearance that your home is still occupied.
- Complete Control of your Environment - Your privacy, the light in your home, your entire lifestyle is all controlled by you with the click of a button, a swipe of your phone or by your home automation system.
- Versatility - Motorization is available with roller shades, solar shades, transition shades, cellular shades, wood and faux-wood blinds, vertical blinds and draperies.